Volunteers are a necessary part of running MizuCon. Those who volunteer and do a great job for us will be compensated and rewarded. Volunteer– it’s simple and fun! Make sure you read our waiver and conduct policy, and fill out the form below. Afterwards please join the Facebook group that we have setup for all Mizucon volunteers here.
What does a volunteer do?
Volunteers help MizuCon Staff with event set-up, line control, badge checking, guiding attendees, tech, cosplay, and help break down & clean up.
What are the requirements?
- Be able to be on your feet for an excess of 2 hours
- Volunteers should be at least 16 years of age.
- To be eligible for compensation or rewards, you fulfill the hours you agree to.
- You are expected to be honest and conduct yourself in a civil manner.
- Any unresolved issues will be brought to the attention of a staff member so that you both may work out a solution.
- Volunteers are essential to the convention. You are important part of the con. if you have any problems or issues please report to con operations or volunteer coordinator.
Depending on how many hours you work, you will be entitled to the following perks:
|Hours Worked:||Compensation or Reward|
|10 Hours||Free Registration|
|15 Hours||Free Registration + T-Shirt|
|20 Hours or More||Free Registration + T-Shirt + Room Space (18+)|
Volunteer registration will be open soon!